Champion Windows Manufacturing - SCREAMING
This company will scream and yell at you if you don't go with them.If that's what you want go with them.
they put in the wrong door and wouldn't change it because somehow it became my fault the door was wrong. Some dave blue me off when I told him thee door was wrong numerous times. a guy called me with a title that he thought was impressive because he said it 4 or 5 times.
called me names and did this for 25 minutes.I no longer wish to work with him or any company he works for ever.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "PEERLESS GEAR supplies allot of manufactures with Trans or differentials. Lawnmowers,tractors,concrete cutters,etc. Everyone knows parts wear. Well that came to pass and I ordered a part through one of their..."
- "I submit my info and never got my min..."
- "Hyperzosin rips off people with deceptive advertisement. Their add says "try a one month supply of Hyperzosin for free." While a consumer would read that as "a free 30 day..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."