This company will scream and yell at you if you don't go with them.If that's what you want go with them.
they put in the wrong door and wouldn't change it because somehow it became my fault the door was wrong. Some dave blue me off when I told him thee door was wrong numerous times. a guy called me with a title that he thought was impressive because he said it 4 or 5 times.
called me names and did this for 25 minutes.I no longer wish to work with him or any company he works for ever.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Door
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Had a roof installed August 2015, the roof began to leak less than 8 months later. Roofing contractors came out and patched the roof up. Less than two months later..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "for a builder that claims that they pay attention to every detail, they must mean the detail on a dollar bill. Money is the ONLY thing that this builder pays..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."